Furthering Psychological Training:
Lifting Low Self-Esteem
Patterns In The Brain
Demystifying Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
Hypnotherapy at Mind & Body Connections
Welcome. Janette is dedicated to help improve your life with her vast knowledge, expertise and experience. Her therapy centres are in central Worthing, West Worthing and Angmering. She is also the therapist for Ceres Health, Worthing and Urlife Therapy, Worthing. Janette qualified with one of the world's leading trainers in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy and was subsequently a supervisor and mentor with them for 2 years.
Over the last 14 years Janette has sucessfully helped hundreds of people and saved many lives with many of her clients recommended. Her approach is friendly and relaxed yet highly professional and confidential. You will feel understood and very comfortable at all times. Janette will explain exactly what Hypnotherapy is and how it works so you feel completely comfortable. You can also learn easy 'tools' for a better life.
Her treatments include:
• Brief Solution Focused Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy
• EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique (Used by Paul McKenna)
• The Mind-Body approach- (thoughts effect the physical)
• Cellular Memory reprogramming/ healing
• NLP - Neuro Linguistic Programming
• EMD- Eye movement desensitisation
• Cognative Behavioural Therapy
• The 'Human Givens' approach
Fertility support treatments
• Energy medicine
Janette is a popular speaker on her profession, giving talks in the education system, for alternative interest clubs & mentors training Therapists.
• Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register
• Registered Smoking Cessation Therapist
• Member of British Wheel of Yoga
• Registered British School of Yoga Teacher
Janette also advises on Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Child Behaviour, ADHD & Couple Therapy.